Thursday, July 24, 2008

Life in VIRGINIA...


Life in VA is pretty slow and laid-back. The views are wonderful and life seems to mosey on by. Working across the street is convenient and in a way quaint. The small town attitude is quite evident here....everyone knows everybody...and about everybody...that kind of thing. I have been working occasionally on my woodcut...hoping to get it finished. It is about time....right?! I am also still looking for work in Philadelphia, PA....which has its ups and downs. I am sad to say that it has been more downs then ups....lately....that is on the job search front. Although seeing Norman every other weekend has been a very pleasant and long waited for opportunity. I have also been to some Ben's soccer matches, that has been great fun. U.David is the XCountry coach and hope to catch a couple meets soon. I just came home from Ben's match and his team won 6 - 1.....now we are going out for a victory meal!! They are waiting on me so I will sign off for now.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Did they change the front porch?